It is our vision that all children at Bollin to experience excellent physical education, school sport and physical activity creating universal enthusiasm about physical activity; where every child feels confident and ready to participate, leading to lifelong enjoyment, participation and active lifestyle choices.
We aim to:
- create a curriculum that develops, motivates and enthuses every child.
- give opportunities for all pupils to develop their leadership and coaching skills.
- improve health and wellbeing.
- provide high quality opportunities.
- assist each individual to be the best they can be.
- promote lifelong learning, active participation and competition.
- promote competition and excellence within sport and help foster links with and encourage attendance of ‘higher sporting institutions’.