Every governor has a Named Governor role, that is they have a specific area of responsibility.
The aims of the Named Governor roles are:
- Support the school in promoting high standards in the subject
- Support the staffand school in delivering the subject / area
- Fostering closer linksbetween the Governing Body and the school
- Support the Governing Body in carrying out its statutory duties.
Named governors find out about their area and gather information to help the governing body make informed decisions.
Our Named Governor roles are linked to the following areas:
- Pupil Performance
- Pupil Premium
- School Development Plan priorities
Governors meet termly with their link member of staff and report back to governors at the following local governing body meeting.